Thursday, July 22, 2010

Simply Simple...


I read this today from an email-Green Acres Baptist newsletter,


"The world is full of so-called prayer warriors who are prayer-ignorant. They're full of formulas and programs and advice, peddling techniques for getting what you want from God. Don't fall for that nonsense. This is your Father you are dealing with, and he knows better than you what you need. With a God like this loving you, you can pray very simply.
I often think about my prayers as being so simple, but that is Okay, I find myself talking to God all day long. It is a constant thought process during the day and night. I never want to change this. You would have laughed at one of my prayers last night. My laptop would not work, it would turn on, but it would not load Windows. I told God, now this is simple, you can just make it work so easily. I left the laptop alone and came back, and wahlah, it worked...believe what you want... it's okay...my point is, is that I simply prayed to God over something that might not mean very much to anyone else. My God knows me, simply me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails