Sunday, July 25, 2010

Possible ? Yessss...


Before I tell you this story, I want you to know that Saturday morning, during my bible time, I had really been thinking about my belief, my faith, was it "strong enough", do I really, really believe if I pray~ that God will listen to me, do I really believe that he controls everything....do I only believe with my mind, or does it really come from the heart. I know I am a born again Christian, but do I really, really have faith. Mind you, I do not doubt my salvation whatsoever, I want to believe so strongly and not just with my mouth. Saturday was such a busy work day, fitting in several clients, I realized I had a voice mail. It was a woman that needed my help, she was family member of one of my clients.

I want to write about my conversation with this 83 year old woman. I meet her tomorrow, but Saturday we had a "talk". She began telling me her story, as all new clients do. As she talked, I thought to myself, "you know Lorri, you have been selling in this price range recently and there really isn't a lot out there that will satisfy this lady". I began to tell her this may be challenging, and she stopped me by saying, "Lorri, I have a very strong belief in God, and he has always led me to the right place. God will find me the right place." I immediately told her, "I believe in God also, I will help you the best I can." This lady did not skip a beat, she absolutely, surely, without a doubt, believes that God is totally in control of her life and destination.

So today is Sunday, and guess what? I read a devotional, I always reference all the verses that come with each devotional, and what verse popped out on the page, hmmmm, read below:

Matthew 19:26

"Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible."

Wow, what an answer...This lady has that true faith, I cannot wait to spend time with her.

Stay tuned for the rest of the story....and by the way, God put this lady in my life for a reason...don't you love it... :)

1 comment:

  1. Great testamony of your faith. Can't wait for the rest of the story....Dad

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails