Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Wisdom and Knowledge...



II Chronicles 1:10-12 
"Give me wisdom and knowledge, that I may lead this people, for who is able to govern this great people of yours?”
 God said to Solomon, “Since this is your heart’s desire and you have not asked for wealth, riches or honor, nor for the death of your enemies, and since you have not asked for a long life but for wisdom and knowledge to govern my people over whom I have made you king,  therefore wisdom and knowledge will be given you. And I will also give you wealth, riches and honor, such as no king who was before you ever had and none after you will have.

I read these verses this morning.  As I was sitting at the table today, I felt compelled to tell my 8 partners these verses as we began our annual partner meeting.  Cornerstone Brokerage's name comes from a "foundational" and "spiritual" belief.  If there is anything I ask for each and every day, that would be "wisdom and discretion".  Look how God blessed Solomon!  He was the wisest man on Earth, and the most wealthy.

I am in partnership with 8 wonderful people.  I am so pleased that we can gather together annually and on a daily basis.  You know you are in a great place when you can begin your meeting with a prayer!  I love my business, my clients, and I truly believe God has me in the place that was picked exactly for me!  Another perfect day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails