Thursday, June 14, 2012

Protection...


A little anxious this morning... I have been walking in a park several times a week.  Love, Love, Love the park. Love the cool of the morning, love the canopy of trees, love the park.   People around, older, younger, people of all kinds.... then yesterday.... evil entered the park... man arrested.... fear set in...
I refuse to let evil stop me from enjoying my stress reliever....

My early mornings are times of prayer, 30 minutes of James MacDonald, and I finish with Christian top hits... I absolutely love this time of the day.   

Sooo, this morning, I prayed constantly... from the first step out of my car, to the last step...  As I walked in an area that is more secluded than others, (and yes, mother, I am constantly aware of my surroundings and I am packin' mace), I prayed for angels.  I prayed for people to be around.  OMG, I passed an older gentleman, then a older couple with a small dog, then another woman on the phone, and then a older man with two retrievers.  Is this an answer to prayer?  I am sure people that see me think why does she have tears in her eyes?  Usually, I am in deep thought, and either praying or thanking for answers to prayers. Today I was overwhelmed...  Some may think this morning was coincidental.  Nope.  Usually, there is no one on this secluded path, maybe one person.  I believe God sent people.  People made me feel comfortable.

I prayed the verse in Proverbs 18:10 over and over and over this morning,
 "The name of the Lord is a strong tower, the righteous run to it and are safe"  Amen, right?
Proverbs 8:17
"I love those who love me, and those who seek me, find me"

If you look, if you seek, if you pray, you will find God.  You will find answers to prayers!

I am in awe, that this little person, in the universe, is cared for by the Almighty God.  He is my protector!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails