Thursday, June 28, 2012

Small whisper...


Matthew 10:27
"What I tell you in the dark, speak in the daylight; what is whispered in your ear, proclaim from the roofs."

I came across this verse this morning.  I have been pondering.  How many times do we hear that small whisper?  We either act on it, or we don't.
When I came into the office this morning, Holly, told me that she had sent a hand written  note to person that she felt led to do so.  Immediately, I got on the computer and looked up Matthew 10:27 and read the verse to her.  Maybe in some small way, God was telling me to ponder and relay this verse to her today.  Maybe in some small way, this verse answered questions in her mind that let her know what she did was "right". 
You know Holly could have ignored that whisper.  But she did not.  I could have ignored the whisper this morning, but I did not.  I underlined the verse early this morning, and had every intention to blog about this verse today.  So, I stopped what I was doing just now, and I blogged.

Surely,

1 comment:

  1. "be still and know that I am God...if we would only learn to listen for that still small voice prompting us to do or say something.....MoM

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails