Friday, June 15, 2012

Nature spoke...

Look in the distance,


As I came around the secluded path I talked about yesterday on my post, I was listening to James MacDonald, on Grace, quoting John 3:16...
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him, shall not perish but have everlasting life..."
and what did I see in the distance?  a cross...


I walked past the cross, began listening to this song, "Live like that" by Sidewalk Prophets
Lyrics,

  • "I want to live like that
  • and give it all I have
  • So that everything I say and do
  • Points to YOU..."
http://youtu.be/GfosSggwQS0        click to listen to the song!
Ironically, I walked past this scene the first time, I kept thinking I should go back and take a pic.  But, I kept walking.  But, I went back around, which was probably another 1/2 mile to take this pic.  I am telling you, if you look, if you seek, you will find.  Nature spoke to me today!  God reveals himself to all mankind, regardless of your circumstance, regardless of your geography... everyone, everywhere, knows there is a God. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails