Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day, I am blessed !



I am so blessed!  Layton picked the purple flowers and handed to me this afternoon.  Lauren knows I do not care for bought cards from her, so she made me this card.  As long as I can remember she has loved glue...scissors, and construction paper.  I love this card!!!!!!  The round plates are a gift, she knows I love bright colors and different plates... Oh my, love these kids!

So, it's just the little things y'all!  Momma's love anything with thought!

Happy  Mother's Day to my sweet, beautiful Mother also!
She has taught me most of all contentment!  Her favorite verses, of which I love also, are,
Proverbs 30:7-9
“Two things I ask of you, Lord;
do not refuse me before I die:
8 Keep falsehood and lies far from me;
give me neither poverty nor riches,
but give me only my daily bread.
9 Otherwise, I may have too much and disown you
and say, ‘Who is the Lord?’
Or I may become poor and steal,
and so dishonor the name of my God.

I surely hope everyone had a peaceful day!
Find your Happy Place!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails