Thursday, May 10, 2012

Be Still Y'all...


Exodus 14:14
"The Lord will fight for you; you need only to be still".

Psalm 46:10
"Be still, and know that I am God;"

I received an email today from James MacDonald's website, written by Todd Dugard...
Entitled, "Am I doing something wrong?"
"And what are His purposes for me?
 Answer:
 to set me apart from the world,
 to have me know His power,
 to have me man-up and trust Him,
 and to have me know that His ways are far greater than my ways.

And if those are the purposes, they can be accomplished whether I’m experiencing good times or bad. So in fact, life may be really hard for you right now, and yet you may be doing everything right.
God is simply doing what He needs to do to accomplish His purposes. "


God redeems each situation for HIS good...why do I fear?  Be still, Be still, KNOW, truly,
sincerely, trust that God is right next to me, fighting for me each day.  I try each moment of the day to visualize that God is standing right next to me...everywhere, every minute...right next to me...I will not fear... I will not be disappointed, because I know what is happening each moment is part of His divine will for each and every situation.  Be still y'all, know that HE is GOD.

Surely,
Find your HappyPlace,

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails