Thursday, May 31, 2012

God cloud...




Rain in East Texas.  I took this pic yesterday morning, it was right over the pasture in front of my house!  I call it a God cloud!   It was amazing.
Reminds me of this verse in Proverbs 30:4, which I read yesterday, because it was May 30.... not coincidental...
"Who has gone up to heaven and come down?
Who has gathered up the wind in the hollow of his hands?
Who has wrapped up the waters in his cloak?
Who has established all the ends of the earth?
What is  his name, and the name of his son?
Tell me if you know!"

I know!  It is God, the maker and ruler of all things!  And his son is Jesus! 

The very first verse of the Bible is:
Genesis 1:1
"In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth."

The very last two verses of the Bible is:
Revelation 22:20-21
"He who testifies to these things says, "Yes, I am coming soon".
Amen, Come, Lord Jesus.
The grace of the Lord Jesus be with God's people. Amen."



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails