Thursday, April 26, 2012

Let your light shine...


This is my new "find"... I love solar lamps on my patio, and I love blue.  I anxiously awaited the charging of the lamp for a few days and then I turned  it to the "ON" switch.  As if I do not have enough lamps inside my house, I now feel the need for more and more solar lamps outside.

As I looked at this little lamp on my table, it was dark, and the glow was perfect.  I thought about "let your light shine"!  Gosh, there are so many dark places in this world.  It seems mankind gets worse and worse, and it is a constant struggle to keep my mind on the "true" things.  I read a verse yesterday in 2 Peter 1:5-8.    It is long but good!

"make every effort to add to your faith,  goodness;
and to goodness,  knowledge;
and to knowledge,  self-control;
and to self-control,  perseverance;
and to perseverance, godliness;
and to godliness, brotherly kindness;
and to brotherly kindness; love.
For if  you possess these qualities in increasing measure, they will keep you from being
ineffective and unproductive in your knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ."

Let your light shine, everyday, all the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails