Monday, January 23, 2012

Shame on You, NOT...


Psalm 25:3
"No one who hopes in you, will ever be put to shame,"

Thank goodness for this verse!  I sure pray for wisdom and discernment each day, but sometimes, I feel like the things I say -- just don't make sense or sound plain stupid.

I know each of you have felt this way.  Like, hearing and knowing you should say "something" in response to God?   then you say it, and think, gosh, I meant to say ______, or did they even understand what I meant.... I forever do this!

I did it today -- I felt led to email a person in response to an issue, and I am not sure what they thought, but I gave it to God.  He can deal with the situation. 

God knows MY  heart, he knows what I am trying to say, I say it, he uses it.

"Say what you mean, and mean what you Say"! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails