Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Busy...ness...


Busy...if January is any indication of the real estate market for 2012... then let's all get excited.
2012 started with a boom.  Interest rates are still historically low (lowest since the 1950's), housing inventory is 11.4 months,  and most seller's are willing and able to accomodate buyers.  It is a buyer's market. 

Stay tuned, I will try to update as the market moves forward.

Remember, the market will improve as buyer's perception improves.  Optimism breeds optimism.
I am optimistic!

I have been reading this book to Layton.  The Very Busy Spider.  On each page, each farm animal talks to the spider, but
"She didn't answer, she was very busy spinning her web".
I can hear Layton reading this to me on every page as I write this!  That lil Texas accent!

Anyway, I feel like this spider,
I haven't blogged, I am very busy spinning my web!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails