Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Big Plans...


D L Moody,
"If God is your partner, make BIG plans."

I heard this quote today after reading Proverbs 16:3, one of my favorite verses.
"Commit to the LORD whatever you do,
   and your plans will succeed."

I pondered on this today as I received news in my business that I was not the "chosen" Realtor.  Yes, I had sought after this client, but I also knew, that I had prayed for God's will in this situation.  As I read the email today, I was at peace.  God truly is my partner, how can I fail?  So, once again, in reading the Bible this morning, about committing all to God, and then listening and retaining what I hear  preached, I was totally "okay".  We have to remember, do our best, and leave the rest to God.  Hey, he is bigger, he is better, He is God.  From the beginning, what beginning?  we cannot comprehend, the "beginning", but HE  was, and will always be.  I think I am getting off the subject, but I was listening to James MacDonald this week talking about how vast the universe is, quoting what scientist believe, concering size, galaxies, vastNESS...if that is a word?  I woke up yesterday morning thinking about the  EARTH, just dangling out in space, I am just a DOT (.), yet, God ordained me from the "beginning".  There we are again, the "beginning".  If you go there in your mind, how can you not believe there is a GOD?  I bet when D L Moody, said, make BIG plans, could he have possibly been thinking about how BIG our God is, how BIG our universe is? How nothing is impossible with God? Hmmm, just sayin'.......
Deep thoughts, more deep thoughts, I am still pondering tonight...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails