Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Preparation...


While listening to James MacDonald this morning, once again, I am pondering,
This comment I am going to relay is in response to praying over and over and over, without an answer.  In Genesis, Isaac married Rebekah at 40 years of age.  It took him years, 20 years, for Rebekah to bare him a child.  When I think back about my prayers and my impatience, I hope I can be reminded of this thought,
"When waiting and praying for an answer from God, remember, God is working on ME to receive his response, HE is preparing me for his answer."

So, keep on praying.  I believe a change in attitude is in order for me.  While waiting, how can it be a bad thing, knowing that God is changing me.  Once again, God is paving the way.  I have so many people I am praying for, there are so many people hurting as I speak.  I pray God gives me patience, that God  prepares me, that God uses me in whatever way he deems necessary, and that I am PREPARED.

Nothing fabulous happens overnight!  It is a slow working process! :)
Surely,

1 comment:

  1. So good - thank you for sharing - and reminding me of this very important lesson.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails