Monday, October 10, 2011

A Bother?...


Taken from the words of T Suzanne Eller
"Sometimes we may look at God and wonder if we are a bother. After all, we're a work in progress. We get busy and forget to treasure our times with Him. We promise ourselves we'll grow spiritually, and then lose our temper with a loved one."

I certainly felt this way this morning, I seem to ask forgiveness for a lot of things everyday.  It is exhausting.  What is it that Paul says in
Romans 7:15, " I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do."

But I do know God loves me and I am his. 
Romans 10:9 "That if you confess with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. "


1 comment:

  1. This is the same way I'v felt lately, seemed to be to busy yet not got much done, I'm so thankful the Lord not only knowes our weaknesses and failures but or hearts desire to be faithfull to Him, so He winds us up and starts us all over again. He loves us and forgives us. Thanks You Lord Jesus. Your Daddy.....

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails