Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Welcome to Texas...



The heat is just unbearable.  I came home this afternoon, and tried to spray paint a project of mine, and I was drenched in sweat, sweat running in my eyes, hair behind the ears wet, just sticky, and nasty.  I jumped in the pool and it is like bath water.  Wet, but not refreshing.  So what did I do, I ate cold watermelon.  Yea that was good!  I cannot remember it being so HOT that your skin actually feels like it is burning while you are outside.  I went out again around 8, same heat... The heat made me think about what I heard on James MacDonalds'  radio show this morning, HELL, eternal Hell, eternal -meaning a conscious awareness of being in Hell.  He posed the question, "Does it bring tears to your eyes when you think of someone going to Hell?"  Wow, do we really?  Do we realize if our family, friends, co-workers, or even enemies, do not Choose Jesus, if they do not believe, that one day they will end up in Hell.  Hell is real, Hell is Hot, Hell is a place I do not want anyone to live eternally.
John 3:16, "For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him shall not perish, but have everlasting life."

1 comment:

  1. Love your unwavering testimony of your faith in and love for Jesus. Keep on sayin'...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails