Sunday, August 14, 2011

Just so thankful...


I love this picture, I know I blog about the most random things.  Actually, I was thinking about how thankful I am.  Just plain ole' gratitude... I even googled "cup overflows" and this picture popped up.
Sheep are dumb, they just follow their master.  They are totally dependent for food, shelter and safety. 
We as born again believers are described as sheep in the Bible.  Today, I am tired, but thankful.  I am satisfied, blessed and content... :)
I know my mother loves this pic! 

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I absolutely love this pic..it makes me smile as you often do with you blog..don't ever stop..you make a lot of people think and ponder..about the Lord Jesus, our shepherd...love you..MoM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this little lamb...Perfecting...Layton's goggles...so enjoy reading your blog Lorri.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails