Thursday, August 11, 2011

Perfecting...

I have really been pondering over a true statement James MacDonald said this morning,
"God is perfecting me, so that no matter what happens in my life, I will trust him." 

 As women, it  seems we are all searching for "perfect" creams for our faces, I came across the meaning below,
Perfecting cream absorbs rapidly and helps to visibly improve the appearance of dark spots and enhance the brightness of your complexion ...
Bingo, read that again, we can apply this to our lives,

* Absorbs rapidly- If I immerse myself in God's Word, I will absorb Him!
* Visibly improves the appearance- I know from experience, God first, Me last = happy 
* Enhances the brightness of the  complexion- God Present, Other's will notice.

The result, gradually, over time, God changes me to be just like Him, I in return trust him more everyday. 
Isaiah 30:15 "In quietness and trust is your strength".

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails