Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Shiney...




Today's verse, Proverbs 4:18


"The path of the righteous is like the morning sun, shining ever brighter till the full light of day."


I am kind of in a "funk" today...I don't want to be, I am definitely well, well taken care of also, sun is shining, yard is mowed, house is clean, and I am sitting at the office taking care of business. Ever have one of those days? I cannot even put my finger on it, but anyway, I was looking back at the saved verses on my iPhone, and this is one that hit me. I don't think my "path" is shining right now, :) So, maybe I need to put this verse to memory.



This verse reminds me of the morning sun as it appears on the horizon. I have seen it often, (not lately) but often. (That's it, maybe I need to exercise more). Anyway, if you have ever watched the sun come up, it is dim and it gets brighter and brighter. If I take this verse literally, I suppose, my "righteous path" should be one that makes another notice, makes one notice that I am different, that I rely on God's provision and EVERY detail of my life. Makes one notice not once but over and over that something is different about me, something that they want. So, I shall try to change my "inner" attitude at this point. And at this point the only way I know to change is to be "thankful". I am blessed beyond words and I will continue to thank God for all circumstances, even when in a "funk"... I am smiling :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails