Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Good things again...


Today's verses, Psalm 107: 6, 8-9



"Then they cried out to the LORD in their trouble, and he delivered them from their distress.

Let them give thanks to the LORD for his unfailing love and his wonderful deeds for mankind, for he satisfies the thirsty and fills the hungry with good things."



Today in reading, these verses are repeated several times in Psalm 107. I had just posted a few days ago about God satisfiying us with good things. Good things restore our strength, good things keep us going, good things give us hope. I am in constant prayer about my attitude, that I might have one of hope and that I DO NOT let Satan get the victory. Good things, today I am experiencing good things!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails