Saturday, May 7, 2011

Love my momma...

Happy Mother's Day to my sweet, beautiful momma. Each one of these pictures I found remind me of her. She loves birds, she loves their feeders, she loves blue, and she loves little things.


This picture reminds me of strength. My momma is the strongest of anyone I know. Not in physical strength (but she is pretty strong), but emotionally and spiritually. She is "surely", confident, never seems scared, lonely, bored, she is just pure strength. Oh, and she loves my daddy, oh how I love that! See those two in the tree, this reminds me of my mother, doodling on paper...she doodles, draws flowers, this is someting she would sooooo draw... doodle, love that word!

I know she will love this picture of the momma giraffe nuzzling the baby giraffe. She loves me so, and it shows. I do not go a day without talking to her several times. I am so lucky to have my momma... and live beside her... most people do not want to live close to their parents, but I absolutely, love it...


Today, just know mother that you are so loved. I appreciate you, thank you for loving me and thank you for raising me and teaching me to love God. I am so blessed!



2 comments:

  1. Lorri this is probable the most encouraging blog you have posted for me..thank you for telling me I am not a failure..I love you for each delightful though you posted..all my love..MoM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lorri - I so love this tribute to your mama. So sweet. You are such a blessing to her. Love that you love her and TELL her so!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails