Saturday, April 30, 2011

We just think Royal...

The "Royal Wedding" of William and Kate. I have to admit I did love watching the wedding unfold. I just love all the fuss, and I am well aware it is a huge waste of money... but curiosity gets the best of me. Love the tradition, love the dress, love the intrigue. But, as my daddy reminded me last night, we cannot even imagine what God has in store for us in Heaven. Just read the verse below...what a great analogy to the events of this week. I am just fascinated with what is to come, as we should all be that believe that Jesus Christ is the Messiah... You think this wedding was prepared for, well God is preparing for us, and preparing and preparing...hmmm long time ... preparing...


I Corinthians 2:9

"However, as it is written:
"What no eye has seen,

what no ear has heard, and

what no human mind has conceived”

the things God has prepared for those who love him"

We just do not even know what Royal IS? do we? It's a big Surprise... :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails