Sunday, April 3, 2011

I have been quiet...


It is not like me to NOT post on my blog everyday. I have been quiet... pondering, I have a lot to say, but just not the words to say yet. I have immersed myself in listing to the "promises" by James MacDonald. I love his enthusiasm and confidence. I feel I am weak in my portrayal of how I love my God and what he has done for me. What excitement we should feel that HE has "redeemed" us, paid the price for our sins. We may have hard times while on this earth, we may lose a few battles, but God always wins the war. I keep praying that God leads me in the direction he has for me, I feel a tugging, but I am unsure of what it means. So, in the meantime, I wait, I do what I can do, and leave the rest to Him. Walking in Faith, while waiting for God to work. Amen, right...
Isaiah 30:15 "In repentance and rest is your salvation, in quietness and trust is your strength." Proverbs 21:30 "Whether you turn to the left or to the right, you will hear a voice behind you saying, this is the Way, walk in it."

1 comment:

  1. "I have a lot to say, but just not the words to say yet"...I can't wait to read it when you do get the words...because what you have said in your last two posts is powerful!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails