Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Promise # 4...Do not Faulter...


Do not Faulter, Do not waiver. God is watching, We are his!


II Chronicles 16: 9 "For the eyes of the LORD range throughout the earth to strengthen those whose hearts are fully committed to him."

Isaiah 43 “Do not fear, for I have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name; you are mine.


James, gave an example of kids, sending them to college, time and money spent, child is ready to graduate and calls you saying that he will not graduate because of $20 owed for a book fine. As a parent, we say, not problem, we pay the debt and the child graduates. Well, God has redeemed us, he paid a price for me and we are his. Do you think there is any problem he cannot handle? No, he is God. So when we come to him with our needs and problems, wonder what he thinks? Hmmm, I bet he thinks, this is not a big deal at all, I've got it covered!

Our problems may be for a long time, years, the water may get deep but it will not get too deep. We do not know our capacity, but God does, and when it is enough, he will say it is enough. Whatever happens in our life, he is bringing it to us for the good. How many times can you look back and now see that what you went through was for your very "good"?
Isaiah 43: 2-4, "When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze. For I am the LORD your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior; I give Egypt for your ransom, Cush and Seba in your stead. Since you are precious and honored in my sight, and because I love you."

God knows you ~ Psalm 139:13 "For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb."

I Cor 10: 13 "No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it."


Do not Faulter, do not waiver...we are precious in God's sight. Much like, Lauren and Layton, they are so precious to me... God let us as parents have a glimpse in to how he feels for us!


1 comment:

  1. I love your 'pondering'...your Dad calls it 'ruminating'

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails