Thursday, October 7, 2010

Anxiety...


Today's verse, I Peter 5:7
"Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you."


Whew, I need this one! It is no surprise to anyone that is familiar with the economy, the anxiety level of just about anyone reading this post. I get really anxious in times where property is not showing very much and buyers are few. Market conditions are so wonderful to purchase, but fear and the "unknown" for people that do have money or can purchase-are waiting on the sidelines. Most importantly, God knows all of this. Many times in the Bible, people have prayed, God heard their prayers, and prayers were answered. Just read the Old Testament. Let's pray for our country and our leaders. Let's pray for one another!

Isaiah 46:4
"Even to your old age and gray hairs
I am he,
I am he who will sustain you.
I have made you and
I will carry you;
I will sustain you and
I will rescue you."

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails