Monday, October 11, 2010

Direction...

Today's verse, Isaiah 48:17
"This is what the LORD says— your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel:
"I am the LORD your God,
who teaches you what is best for you,
who directs you in the way you should go.


If you are wondering what the picture is above, well, my daddy is trying to trap an armadillo...
armadillo's cannot see very well, and they can wreck a yard...he has built a path sprinkled with marshmallows to direct the armadillo to a trap at the end.
I thought about this today when I read this verse above... God says he will direct me in the way I should go, I sure wish I had visible boards like the picture above, but I don't. I do have the Holy Spirit within me, -- I just think he can be my marshmallow. You know the Holy Spirit leads us from within, that small tug, that small whisper, that verse you read, we have to learn to be aware, listen, feel, smell...kind of gives me goose bumps...can you remember a time that God has spoke to you or that you have felt his presence?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails