Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Good Soil...


Today's verse, Luke 8:15

"But the seed on good soil stands for those with a noble and good heart,
who hear the word,
retain it,
and by persevering
produce a crop."
What a great afternoon, I spent time with a few clients and a neighbor of a client. She is precious, and we just had a good time visiting. This is exactly why I love my job. Everyone wants to be heard. I take the time, even when I am in a hurry, I sincerely try to slow down and just "listen". You know God always has time for us. I hope that I can read the Bible, retain his words and persevere on a daily basis. If I do all of this, I will produce a crop, whether this pertains to business, or my relationships. Talk about anticipation, Ponder this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails