Friday, October 29, 2010

Endured...


Today's Verse, Hebrews 12:3

"Consider him who endured such opposition from sinful men, so that you will not grow weary and lose heart."



You know when I read this verse this morning, I thought about what my daddy is having to endure right now with his chemo. Jesus endured pain, great pain. I do not like it when my daddy hurts...I don't like it at all. I hate Cancer! I hate the pain it causes on the person along with the family. BUT, we must "consider HIM, who endured, so we will not grow weary!

I love you daddy and you are in my prayers day and night! I thought this picture was interesting...I picture the "white" hand as me, as I am praying to God for healing. Pick me, Pick me! :)

PS:
Endured-meaning to suffer patiently, tolerate!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails