Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Persevere...

Hebrews 10: 35-39

"So do not throw away your confidence; it will be richly rewarded. You need to persevere so that when you have done the will of God, you will receive what he has promised. For in just a very little while, "He who is coming will come and will not delay. But my righteous one will live by faith. And if he shrinks back, I will not be pleased with him." But we are not of those who shrink back and are destroyed, but of those who believe and are saved."

Whewww...I saved this verse on Saturday morning, so that I could write about it later. Little did I know that today I needed it more than Saturday. I, surely, need to persevere, I am living by faith, God knows that! You know, life is hard. I know I am not the only one struggling, we are all dealing with "life". 2009 has been a tough one, but, by God's grace I will make it through another day. I will not "shrink" back, if there is anyone that I want to be pleased with me, it is my God, father God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails