Saturday, September 12, 2009

Dog Ears...

Layton had to have one in each hand!
He ate way too many, I think!


Okay, I know my pictures are blurry, but I was in a hurry... (ha I just rhymed) trying to cook breakfast and watch Layton, along with trying to get him to smile. :) I use to make these for Lauren while she was growing up... Another one of those "foods of gods"... fattening...but ohhhh soooooo mmm!
Recipe for Dog Ears (I do not know where the name came from) :)
Vegetable oil
Can of biscuits (inexpensive ones)
Powdered sugar
Heat oil on medium heat. Cut each biscuit into fourths. Drop in oil until lightly browned. Drain on paper towels. Immediately transfer to bowl and cover with powdered sugar. Eat while hot, they go fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails