Wednesday, August 19, 2009

YaYa Sisterhood...


Meaning of YaYa's is a group of three or more women whose hearts and souls are joined together by laughter and tears shared through the glorious journey of life.

My YaYa's gave me a birthday party last night.....thanks to Lisa for opening up her home! Lisa, Carol, me, Betty, Ann, Melody, Patti, Stephanie, and Debra... we missed those of you that could not make it! I love all of you!
We did not take a picture last night..... :( so here is an older one!

Thank you Betty for the flowers and birthday cake...probably my most favorite thing in the world, white cake and buttercream icing...yum!!!

2 comments:

  1. sorry I missed last night. Happy Birthday and hope to join you guys next time. Great pic of you all.!

    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. The best way to transfer files from my old computer to new computer?


    Take a look at my website Http://paginasamarillas-Atl.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails