Thursday, August 6, 2009

Happy Birthday Daddy...

Hey Mother, will your chocolate cake look like this? lol...

Happy Birthday Daddy... I love you and can't wait to have dinner with you tonight! Do not work too hard today...
By the way, my dad, is the reason that I am who I am...he has always believed in me. He has never thought women were any less than a man. He constantly encourages me and is there for me everyday. He has never expected me to be perfect, but to do only MY best. A lot of kids cannot say that about their parents, especially their dads. Our society pushes our kids way too much. Anyway, I will get off of my soap box.
Have a fun day today daddy, mowing the pasture...It is HOT today, but you sure do not know that in that air conditioned John Deere, right? :)

1 comment:

  1. Happy 40th Birthday! :) maybe a few more candles than that ....

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails