Thursday, June 4, 2009

Techie.....


Technology.....what can I say, it is intimidating, stressful, overwhelming and wonderful all at the same time. In reading, the Texas Realtor magazine, I have come across a few interesting facts.

Did you know?

You can reliably store data on CD's and DVD's for 100 years, under perfect conditions. (can you believe they put that, perfect conditions, Duh! )

Did you know?

A refrigerator magnet placed on a flash drive or computer hard drive will not destroy data on that drive. It is not strong enough, and flash drives are unaffected by magnets. I bet you are glad I have told you this, huh......my mother is bored now by reading this.... :)

Did you know?

Online quizzes (testing your IQ, etc) often collects your answers and personal info to use for advertising and marketing purposes......so, stop taking that mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails