Monday, September 3, 2012

Pray until something happens...

 
 
Dealing with an attitude I have.   Stems from others' not believing my view in politics.  Ughhhh, I do not like to be critical, and I have to constantly hold myself back in my comments at different times.  Last night, I came across a post on Facebook, linking to Max Lucado.  Below is a verse he quoted,
 
“First, I tell you to pray for all people, asking God for what they need and being thankful to him. Pray for rulers and for all who have authority so that we can have quiet and peaceful lives full of worship and respect for God. This is good, and it pleases God our Savior, who wants all people to be saved and to know the truth.” (1 Timothy 2:1-4 NCV)
 
I definitely believe PRAYER is the way to go.  God most definitely has this under control, so I do not need to control this situation, lol.
 
Click the link below,  40 days of PRAYER for our Country, pre-election,
http://election.maxlucado.com/    I signed the pledge, will you?
 
Surely,
 
Our preacher used an acronym for prayer yesterday,
P
U                     Pray until something happens...
S
H
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails