Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Seven words...

Seven words you shouldn't use in e-mail subject lines
The makers of the Boomerang e-mail plugin recently analyzed data from more than 5 million e-mails and came up with some insights to help get your messages opened and acted upon by people not related to you. Among the company’s findings:  

Get ready...

Words that you should not use in an e-mail subject line if you want a response:
confirm, join, assistance, speaker, press, social, invite


Words that you should use in an e-mail subject line to get a response:
apply, opportunity, demo, connect, payments, conference, cancellation
    Thought this was so interesting, for those of us who receive a lot of emails and send emails!
    Since I didn't take this survey, actually, I think I would open emails that said "social" "invite"....but they didn't ask me, huh....

    As for the pic, I have Easter on my brain... more to come!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts with Thumbnails