Saturday, December 17, 2011

My road tells a story...


Breathtaking... maybe not to you, but my life has so many memories, secrets and blessings on this road.  The picture here is taken as I am walking each day.  I can remember back as far as being a little girl and coming to the country.  I can remember getting my first car and driving down this road.  I can remember many Christmas' and birthdays on this road.  I can remember pain on this road.  I can remember new beginnings on this road.  And, I can remember God bringing me to my knees on this road and blessing me beyond words.  I do not think there is a day that I come down this hill that my breath is not taken away by the view.  I do not think there is a day that my eyes do not fill up with tears, thanking God for giving me such a place to live and blessing me so!  This road is filled with days of prayer, this road is filled with overwhelming thankfulness.
 
1Thess 5
"Rejoice in the Lord always, pray continually and give thanks in all things!"

Proverbs 147:11
"The Lord delights in those who fear him, who put their hope in his unfailing love."


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails