Monday, December 26, 2011

Happy Birthday Jesus...


Christmas Day 2011... good day, perfect day...fun day...
Happy Birthday Jesus, Layton loves birthdays.  I taught Layton a verse last week,
Isaiah 9:6
"For to us a child is born, to us a Son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders, and he will be called, wonderful Counselor, Everlasting Father, Mighty  God, Prince of Peace".

I thought the verse would be too hard...but, oh my, at lunch he surprised us all.  He wanted us to "not talk"!  He said the entire verse by himself.  This just goes to show you that these little minds, and he is 3.5 years old, can just soak up the word.
I see more verses in his future!  His voice was precious, I just wanted to cry!  I bet God loves those little sincere voices...

Great day!  Great Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails