Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Why do we fear?...


II Chronicles 20:17
"Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged. Go out to face them tomorrow, and the LORD will be with you."


You know I just thought by reading through the Old Testament, that I would just read and endure alot of it. OH My, have I been surprised. It seems like I have been blessed each day. It seems over and over and over, all the people, turn from God, then repent and seek God, and rinse, lather, repeat, just like shampoo...(don't you love that analogy?)...lol


I hope that I can remember this verse each and every day. Seems we all face the scary unknown. I, along with some of my dear friends and family have life issues that are hard to face, but we are not alone. The Lord is with US!
I saw this on facebook the other day,
"Life is hard, wear a helmet"... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails