Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Splendor and Majesty...


I am in I Chronicles, and it has been a little harder to read, but I came across this prayer of David's giving praise to our Lord. I am in the process of memorizing it now, seems memorizing is harder for me now. I use to memorize so easily. I hope I can teach Layton this prayer as he grows older. Wouldn't this prayer be so awesome to start off each day, or start off anytime we pray. Praise and adoration to God our King~


I Chronicles 29:10-13


"Praise be to you, O LORD, God of our father Israel,
from everlasting to everlasting.
Yours, O LORD, is the greatness and the power
and the glory and the majesty and the splendor,
for everything in heaven and earth is yours.
Yours, O LORD, is the kingdom;
you are exalted as head over all.
Wealth and honor come from you;
you are the ruler of all things.
In your hands are strength and power
to exalt and give strength to all.
Now, our God, we give you thanks,
and praise your glorious name. "

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails