Monday, April 5, 2010

Shake your booty...



Just 25 seconds, click on arrow above, but read below first...to understand...

I had Layton in my lap, and I had just finished talking to someone on the phone. He was mimicking me. When you listen to this, the first thing he is saying is "thank you for calling"...
Then yesterday, I gave him a can of juice, and I always tell him to "shake, shake, shake", well, then I said "shake your booty", he kept saying this! lol Remember the old song, "shake, shake, shake, ...........shake, shake, shake, shake your booty, shake your booty". He will go to school saying this...ha...I will be the reason he is in trouble! Oh well! :)

2 comments:

  1. That is hilarious! They are like little sponges - soaking up everything they hear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is such a doll....love him to pieces.
    RuRu

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails