Monday, February 22, 2010

Thankful...


Colossians 4:2

"Devote yourselves to prayer, being watchful and thankful."


Indeed, (I hear my Gran saying that word) I am thankful...I know I fail miserably in praying, seems I pray alot during the day, and I admit it is selfish most of the time. I do try to be thankful in a lot of situations, but especially TODAY, I am thankful, even in the midst of troubles, just plain inconveniences...

I am so thankful for knowledge, for friends, for family, business partners...for without everyone in my life, today, circumstances would have been even harder. You know my circumstances, are just that, "circumstances", no one is ill, I am blessed!
So, to end this post, I say, "Devil get behind me, move on...it is not working". If God is for ME, who can be against me. "Surely"

1 comment:

  1. love this post..i feel the same way today..after it's all said and done(today) we are all still standing..from one sheep to another..praise the Lord..Indeed!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails