Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Friends Day...

Layton's Classroom at Green Acres Baptist Church childcare...

Layton and I did a craft with our handprints...

Layton after he warmed up...
Yesterday I went to Layton's daycare at 4pm for Friends Day. Of course, he wanted me to hold him the whole time. I cannot express the feeling when you walk up to the door and he sees me and smiles and runs... The Best!!!
They were suppose to sing and dance but they all wanted to be held. Then we decorated sugar cookies and did a craft.
This brings back so many memories of Lauren when she went to this same daycare! As Layton and I walked down the hallways, it was like going back in time! Great Day!

2 comments:

  1. Love this Lorri! You are blessed, indeed, surely, to have Layton so close. Happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That handprint picture most definitely needs to be framed! Soooo sweet! Kelly

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails