Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Seek and find...


Proverbs 8:17


"I love those who love me, and those who seek me find me."


I pondered on this verse early this morning. This verse was chosen for me, because out of all the verses I read today, I kept coming back to this one! Little did I know that I needed that verse today. I was in a situation that I deeply needed God to help me, give me peace, and protect the one that I could not be with and let justice prevail. I found myself praying without ceasing in this situation, and I have to say I was at peace knowing that whatever happened, I was not alone.


Hours later, I found out that the person I was praying for, revealed to me that they had such "clarity" of mind. Their comment was, that God must have been with them, because normally their mind was not so clear, but this time, everything they needed to know and remember was "just" there.


I immediately reverted to the hour and time I was praying. I know God was there, and I admit I sought God and found him. I love my God and he loves me!
PS When I googled "seek and find", the three wise men seeking baby Jesus came up...how appropriate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails