Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Sovereign...

Taken from James MacDonald's email this morning, Isaiah 45...

"In verses 4-5, the Lord continues regarding Cyrus, 

“I call you by your name, I name you, though you do not know me. I am the LORD, and there is no other, besides me there is no God; I equip you, though you do not know me,  that people may know, from the rising of the sun and from the west, that there is none besides me; I am the LORD, and there is no other.”

Now that’s the sovereignty of God and His rulership in this world! If God could use the life of a king who may never have embraced Him by faith, how much more could He sovereignly work through you?"

And I add from his email, Hope,

"Loved one, God is completely sovereign and entirely in control. When He wants to get something done, God can even reach down into the life of a person who hates Him, and put him in a position to accomplish His will and purposes in this world."




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails