Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Living Word...


I heard James MacDonald quoting the verse below,  this morning.  Our prayers do not go unheard, our prayers live on.  You just never know what you say to someone or how you live your life, those words you say live on, God's word will accomplish his purpose.  Persevere!  Keep on keeping on.  Do right, walk in the way!  God's word lives, God can open doors that we think do not exist.  God can melt hardened hearts, God can use anything to accomplish his purpose!  Are you excited, I am!

Isaiah 55:11
"So is my word that goes out from my mouth:
It will not return to me empty,
but will accomplish what I desire
and achieve the purpose for which I sent it.

Early this morning, I read these verses, OH, that we would praise the one and only God.  It seems the longer I live, I realize how sinful I am, and that I need God's grace and forgiveness every day!

II Samuel 7:22 and 28
"How great you are, O Sovereign LORD! There is no one like you, and there is no God but you, as we have heard with our own ears"
"O Sovereign LORD, you are God! Your words are trustworthy, and you have promised these good things to your servant."

Surely,

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails