Friday, January 3, 2014

So extremely blessed, so why do I worry?...

I was reading Jesus Calling this morning, an app on my phone...  funny thing, the alarm on this app goes off each morning, I wake up and immediately know that it is "Jesus Calling"... hehe, as if that is funny to me...
Anyway, John 16:33 AMP
"I have told you these things, so that in Me you may have (perfect) peace and confidence.  In the world you have
tribulation
trials
distress
frustration;
but be of good CHEER ( take courage; be confident, certain, undaunted)!
For I have overcome the world.  (I have deprived it of power to harm you and have conquered it for you)."

Now if that is not encouragement, I do not know what is!  Thank the Lord, I have the Bible and the tools to be reminded that I am not in control and that God is!  #GodsincontrolLorri

Blessings ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails