Monday, May 27, 2013

To Stand...

Ephesians 6:13-18
"Therefore put on the whole armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and when you have done everything,
TO STAND."

Stand firm,
Belt of truth- around waist- your core!
Breastplate of righteousness- do right!
Feet- fitted with readiness-comes from peace.
Shield of Faith-extinquishes the evil one.
Helmet of salvation- I will live forever.
Sword of the Spirit- The Bible.
Prayer- all kinds of request and all the time.

I love the end of the verses, TO STAND. What this means to me is that if I do everything, Truth, Righteousness, Readiness, Faith, Salvation, Bible, Prayer... Everything, so, even when evil and problems come my way...

TO STAND... #StillStanding, #believingIwill Stand...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails