Friday, December 7, 2012

Honored...

 
Lauren made Christmas Party Favors for my installment
as President of the Greater Tyler Association of Realtors...
This pic makes me happy...and proud!

I was installed as the President of the Greater Tyler Association of Realtors for 2013.
What a fun night!
I am still a full time Realtor, this is my "free" job.  lol
Of course, Chippey made an appearance, magically!

One pic that half way turned out from last night.
My Cornerstone Partners and Realtors.  Thanks to all who came.
Merry Christmas y'all.

Click here, if you care to listen to my speech... :)
 
Isaiah 30:21
"Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you saying, this is the way, walk in it".

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails