Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Sly...



I listened to David Jeremiah this morning, thought provoking story.

I have shortened the story,

Two devils talking, one is teaching the other his craftiness...

The apprentice devil says, "I will just tell her there is NO God", and there is NO hell, but the experienced devil says, you cannot do that, because God made all mankind to know that there is more, and of course , the devil himself knows there is a God. The more experienced devil tells the apprentice devil, just tell her "there is no hurry", wait until tomorrow, live your life as you please, you have time...

You see this is exactly how the devil is, he is crafty, he makes sin look appealing, he trys to slow you down, but TODAY, is the day of salvation, today is the day we should be watching and waiting for Jesus to return.

This really caught my attention today, are your ready? have you made that decision to choose believing in Jesus Christ, God's son? Today is the DAY.

1 comment:

  1. Love this. So good. So right. I wish ALL my family and friends could read this one.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails