Friday, April 26, 2013

Fresh Banana Cake...



I reposted this recipe with a new pic...
I love this recipe, my daddy loves it too! I had 3 banana's that were just right...
Fresh Banana Cake
2 cups sugar
1 stick butter (I soften in microwave)
1/2 cup applesauce
2 eggs
2 1/4 cup flour
1 t soda
1/4 t salt
1/2 t baking powder
1/2 cup milk
1 t vanilla
3 medium bananas-mashed
3/4 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
Mix all together, pour in a bundt or a 13 x 9 pan. Bake at 325 for 45 min - 1 hour (closer to 1 hour-check with toothpick, when it comes out clean, take out).
Cool in pan 10 minutes, invert on serving plate.
Icing
3 T butter-soften in microwave
2 t flour
1 t vanilla
1 cup powdered sugar
2 T milk
I use a 2 cup Pyrex measuring cup, soften butter, add other ingredients and whisk together.
Pour on cooled cake, top with chopped nuts for presentation :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails